21.11.10

Apes.

Evening.

I've been amused by just about everything these days. It's funny, it makes me happy. Not like a hippy always on a good trip though, I know when to be serious. The 'big' things, things that really matter, I'm serious about them and could fascinate Socrates on them but the minuscule materialistic things exist to make fun of. For example, I could talk for a long time on the non-existence of god like a clear headed 45 year old but I'd be nowhere that age or serious while talking about someone picking me up for the next big party. I could spend most of my mornings and afternoons studying my hot ass off for THE exams but then I'd be like Ted Mosby in a hot chick bar when it comes to convincing a girl to like me. I think moderation is the simple answer to life's complex problems. Bullshit, but whatever, it's working for me at the moment.

So, I want whoever reads this shitty excuse for a blog to put their hands together for writer number 2. TANMAYA! She's the one who somehow got me to write her a birthday post. She's a fascinating human being and a clear headed writer. Her punctuations are kind of...ahem ahem, but then what's the point of my existence. Service to others is the greatest something. She'll be writing her shit here too now, with me editing it. And just so you know, her views are her own and in know way do they signify my outlook on life. My outlook is awesome in my own crazy way. So welcome her and blah blah blah.

There might be another writer here, but she's yet to respond to the invite.

Ciao Human Beings.

No comments: