12.3.10

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENA!

Birthdays are pointless but I’m sure trying to appreciate them once wouldn’t hurt me as long as it makes the person smile. And I really really hope this does; I’m wasting a bloody post.

She’s dumb, feigns innocence, and is a little cooler than me, wears a nose ring, listens to rap metal and gets stares from everyone. Everyone includes boys in white cars with tinted glasses; old men with erectile dysfunction, girls who it seems want to eat her, Biharis in rickshaws and strangely even street dogs. She likes her men tough and to look like amateur wrestlers and I’ve seen a few with mullets too. Either they’re older or younger; I guess guys her age are a terrible turn off for her. The older ones turn out to be bastards wanting only what’s not legal at 17 in India and the younger ones are so effin dumb that thinking that you can be a winning villain in Texas Ranger is more believable.

Well, it’s this girl’s birthday today and I wanted her to know that she needs to quit being played around so easily and shriek “GET OUT OF MY HEAD!” on her terrace every night before sleeping.
Wena, you seriously need to learn a few things from me, I’m god so it is an obligation for me to help you mortals. I know you feel sorry for yourself, but learn to blame it on everyone else, be self centered and make everyone feel sorry for me, no wait, not for me, for you. Take a vacation now, and relax for a while, and throw all those who you so sweetly call ‘bastards’ on the floor.

Happy birthday, put your left hand over your heart and say, “It’s perfectly fine to be happy individual and that’s what I shall be this year, I will not be sad anymore, I will not be mad anymore coz I know EDI loves me and he’ll be there to ring around the friggin rosie.” ♥♥ (I though this’d make you happy, love you!)

2 comments:

Tanmaya said...

“It’s perfectly fine to be happy individual and that’s what I shall be this year, I will not be sad anymore, I will not be mad anymore coz I know EDI loves me and he’ll be there to ring around the friggin rosie"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love you!

Sam said...

Wow.
That was the sweetest birthdy message.
You might be something, after all.